Hi 53°Lo 35°
- South Routt Medical Center starts new house call programSome patients in South Routt County will be getting a touch of throwback medical treatment as the house call makes ...
- Winter weather advisory issued for mountains surrounding SteamboatThings will change drastically by midweek. After a forecast high in the mid-60s Monday, the daily high should rise to ...
- Steamboat Springs morning roundup for Monday, May 20Hayden graduates 31 seniors, the cyclist who died on Emerald Mountain is identified and Steamboat Springs officials are inviting members ...
- Steamboat Briefs: Spring Fling, Senior Awards Friday at community centerThe Spring Fling and Senior Awards is at noon Friday at the Steamboat Springs Community Center.
- Deb Babcock: Controlling invasive weedsOften, we gardeners call a weed anything that we don’t like in a location we planned for something else.
- Monday Medical: Be aware of tobacco advertising tacticsIt shouldn’t take a heart attack or lung cancer to shock a person into recognizing the reality of tobacco use.
- Steamboat invites public to help shape future of Emerald Mountain ParkCity officials are hoping community members who already flock to the park to hike, bike or horseback ride will share ...
- Cyclist who died on Emerald Mountain was local physical therapistRoutt County Coroner Rob Ryg identified the man who died Saturday while mountain biking on Emerald Mountain as Jeff Scheidt, ...
- Hayden graduates 31 seniors in lively ceremonyThe graduating seniors plan to study psychology, mechanical engineering, gunsmithing, pediatric nursing, dental hygiene and environmental science, among many other ...
- The Record for Saturday, May 18, 201311:57 p.m. Officers were called to a report of 15 men fighting in the Dream Island trailer park. Police arrived ...
- Biking Series Part 2: How Fruita did itWhen the ski season winds down, high-country cyclists get the itch to head west in search of dry trails and ...
- Biking Series Part 2: Battling to be the bike townAs the competition cranks up, Steamboat Springs hopes to stay even in a cycling arms race.
- Spirit Challenge results for May 18, 2013Spirit Challenge results for May 18, 2013
- Our View: Can't discuss police station without addressing fire department needsImportantly, any decision about building a new police station shouldn’t be made without clarity on what the implications are for ...
- Steamboat briefs: Parks and Recreation offering preschool summer camp programThe Parks, Open Space and Recreational Services Department is offering the preschool summer camp program Mini Sprouts from June 25 ...
The Record for Saturday, May 18, 2013 May 19, 2013 | 3 comments
Garrett Wiggins: Why I joined the lawsuit May 17, 2013 | 21 comments
Gary Hofmeister: 'Just the facts, ma'am' May 18, 2013 | 15 comments
Tom Ross: Steamboat and Ouray have hot springs in common May 17, 2013 | 7 comments
Biking Series Part 2: Battling to be the bike town May 19, 2013 | 5 comments
Fred Schupner: Post office mistake May 12, 2013 | 24 comments
Our View: Pot laws are a step forward May 11, 2013 | 29 comments